Wednesday, October 24, 2007

#10 Playing with Image Generators

The link above is to the motivational poster generator on flickr (fun!) I also played with and recommend Dysfunctional Family Letter, Tooth Fairy Letter, Sudoku and Crossword generators, various name (and insult) generators, Bob Dylan message board, Holiday Party Excuse Generator and Harry Potter doll generator. Lotta fun, lotta fun! I'm very pleased with the poster I created - I took the picture at the Italian Lakes in May 07 - it was even more gorgeous 'live'. Now I'd really like to go back.....

PS On my online travels I came across a site called www.shelfari.com where you can create your own virtual bookshelf, want list, book ratings, see other people's shelves, etc. Yet another impressive distraction! Check it out.

No comments: